Vegas Instant Eye Lift
Recently having visited the sin city of Las Vegas I remembered why I don’t stay up past 10:30. With days of shopping and nights of gambling it can really play a tole on your body and face. Pool side drinks in the sun, and late nights are no competition for someone over 40. I use to think the secrete to feeling and looking good in the morning after a long night up was drinking a lot of water in between drinks. Those days are gone, I’m not sure about you I need more help. I have recently switched the water to coconut water, better tasting but still not doing the trick.
On our recent trip my friend recommended Organic Stem Cellular Instant Eye lift. While I din’t have the opportunity to try it myself, I can tell you she looked good with out without sunglasses, while I stuck to the sunglasses.
While I wouldn’t say the product is cheap at around $75, I would say that is a small price to pay to look good and feel confident. If the the product is good enough for my BFF it’s good enough for me! I have placed my order and can’t wait to see the results!
- Encourages cell renewal with concentrated algae biomatrix technology. A great skincare alternative to cotton masks that can be heavily penetrated with pesticide residue (classified by our government as “known, probable or likely” carcinogens) and then subsequently processed with harsh chemicals.
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness around eyes with organic cucumber, white tea, and arnica extracts.
- Brightens with Vitamin C.
- Firms the delicate eye area and fights free radicals with a proprietary blend of apple, grape & lemon fruit stem cells infused into resveratrol-rich grapeseed.
- Hydrates and refreshes with organic aloe and algae.
- Encourages supple skin texture with hyaluronic acid and chamomile.
You can order from here if you want to give it a shot! They have FREE shipping on orders over $30, and a few FREE samples!
STEM CELLULAR™ Instant Eye Lift
Let me know if you try and what you thought!