2014 Top Face Cream
If you are looking for the top 10 face creams 2014, this is the post for you! Well it’s more like two lists that total 20. I always have a few challenges with these lists. As you can see below the two list are completely different. They are slightly different titles to make it fair. The advantages of these lists are they give you a good staring point. They also may offer products that you have not heard of, or they confirm what you were already thinking.
I tried to start a forum looking for a list generated by consumers. I was surprised at the results. I posted the question in a message board, followed by other people slightly obsessed with skincare. I thought for sure I would get bombarded with results and people promoting products that they are affiliated with, but it didn’t happen.
Hands down without a doubt, the top face cream that was suggested, was Sunscreen! If you want to read more about the important of sunscreen, you can see my post Best SPF for Your Face. The number two recommend product was Retin A, this product usually requires a prescription from a dermatologist.
Chatelaine “The 10 Most Promising Anti-Agers of 2014“
- Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin
- Chanel Le Lift
- La Mer The Lifting Contour Serum
- Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream
- Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global
- La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream
- Yves Rocher Elixir 7.9 Youth Energy
- Lise Watier Age Prevention Supreme Sérum Boréal serum
- Biotherm Skin Best Serum-In-Cream
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
Top10inAction “BestFace Cream“
- Clarins HydraQuench Melt Cream
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex
- Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Night Firming and Sculpting
- Estee Lauder Resilience Lift
- Eve Lom TLC Cream
- Apivita 24H Moisturizing Cream
- Origins Make A Difference™ Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
- L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream
If you have any suggestions or products that need we need to know about, let me know in the comments below!