PureRadiance Skin by Philips
What girls doesn’t love a good power tool! Okay I’ll leave it at that, and let your mind can go in what ever direction you want. With my obsession of a wrinkle free world I have tried my fair share of products. Most of them have been pretty good, I haven’t really tried too many bad ones. Some have been a better value you then others but no real stinkers. What I do know is that you cant apply any of these products without starting off with a clean face. Your not going to apply product overtop of your face that is either dirty or that has yesterdays makeup on.
I used to be a plain soap and water kind of girl. Something seemed refreshing of that somewhat lathered soap on my face and then washing it off by splashing water over it from the sink. Ive tried different soaps and wet towel applications over the years. My favourite bay far has been the Philips PureRadiance Skin Cleansing System. It’s essentially a brush that rotates,oscillates ,pulses gently to provide a deep clean. Lets just say it does more then a face cloth does. There are a few different options in this category with some being lower in price and some that are higher. My recommendation would be to stay away from the lower priced items. While you might luck out and get a good one, the odds are probably against you. You will just end up buying a more expensive one and will kick yourself for trying to save a dollars.
Typically the more expensive models/brands last longer, work better, and have a better warranty if something was to go wrong. As you may or may not know I am a huge Amazon shopper. With that being said I would be cautious buying any Clarisonic products from them. While I don’t know all of the details I have found some products that have many reviews saying they were knock-off products sold on Amazon. However Amazon did refund those purchases. The Clarisonic do get great reviews, however I am happy with my Baby Blue Philips PureRadiance Skin Cleansing System
- Gentle deep cleansing for healthy looking skin
- 10X more effective than hand cleansing at removing makeup
- Unique sonic technology with advanced dual motion uses sonic pulses to break up makeup, dirt and impurities, and gentle rotations to sweep them away
- Improves micro-circulation; Stimulates blood flow, resulting in more radiant skin
- Improves absorption of skincare products; Thoroughly removes makeup, dirt and residue from pores providing better absorption of your favourite creams and moisturizers
Philips PureRadiance Facial Cleansing System
Philips PureRadiance Facial Cleansing System uses unique Sonic Technology with Advanced Dual Motion for a cleanse 10 times more effective than hand cleansing at removing makeup, dirt, and residue, but just as gentle. The synchronized movements of the brush head stimulate blood flow for improved micro-circulation and the thorough facial cleansing provides women with improved absorption of their current skincare products.
What I Like
- It’s baby blue
- It has a built in timer so you don’t over do it
- Has a battery indicator, so you know when your running low on juice
- It’s small enough I can take it with me when I travel
- It leaves my my face feeling fresh and clean
- It included two brush heads, and replacements are easy to come by, unlike some no name brands
- I like the smaller brush, however some perfer the Clarisonic larger brush