I don’t know if I should put this one under “natural” or the regular category, as it sort of fits in both, but today I want to review the Naturasil Anti-Wrinkle Serum. It’s sold and marketed by a company called Nature’s Innovation, a company I’d never heard of until my friend Jan told me she’d been buying products from them for the last couple of years.
They have all kinds of natural products for everything from stretch marks to lavender essential oils, even products for dogs. I went to their web site at http://naturesinnovation.com and found that they had a wrinkle serum in their line of products.
In general, I don’t like serums, rather I prefer creams. For me, serums can be too greasy and not absorb very well. But the thing that intrigued me with this formulation is that is it made of 100% argan oil.
For those of you not familiar with argan oil, it’s used a lot on the hair and the skin, and is a plant oil from Morocco. I really love it for my hair and sometimes I smooth it on my skin too.
I went to their web site and read all about it, this is what the site says:
Naturasil Anti-Wrinkle Serum assists in naturally smoothing and toning aging , sagging & wrinkled skin on the face, neck and body. One of the main ingredients in Naturasil Anti-Wrinkle Serum is Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.
Organic Moroccan Argan Oil has become the most sought after anti-aging product on the market. It is no surprise since this pure extract from the fruit of the argan tree, has been the beauty secret in Morocco for thousands of years. No other oil performs as well at protecting the skin and reversing present signs of aging than argan oil. Argan oil is rich in vitamins A & E and is high in healing sterols. The secret is out! And now you too can experience the rejuvenating properties of Organic Moroccan Argan Oil for yourself.
Combining Organic Moroccan Argan Oil with other powerful anti-wrinkle and anti-aging oils creates an serum sure to make your skin look and feel smoother and younger
Naturasil Anti-Wrinkle Serum is a blend of natural essential oils including:
- Carrot Seed Oil is known as a premier skin healing oil. It’s high carotol content gives it skin rejuvination properties.
- Borage Seed Oil is frequently thought to heal inflammation of the skin and promote skin health.
- Chamomile Essential Oil assists in increasing the ability of the skin to regenerate and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Calendula Flower Extract is known to heal skin and reduces inflammation.
- Helichrysum Oil is known for it’s properties of improving skin conditions, and reducing inflammation while speeding healing.
- Moroccan Argan Oil is considered remarkable for mature skin. Argan oil is highly resistant to oxidation and contains high amounts of natural vitamin E.
- Rosehip Seed Oil has traditionally been used for reducing signs of sun damage, premature aging and scaring in the skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil has traditionally been used as an anti-inflammatory. Its fragrance is balancing, calming and relaxing.
- Sweet Almond Oil is great for all skin types. It acts as an emollient and is best known for its ability to soften, soothe, and re-condition the skin.
Naturasil Anti-Wrinkle Serum is formulated in an FDA registered and inspected facility to provide you the highest quality product. Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Please skin test for tolerability. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use.
Apply 2-3 drops onto skin and massage gently with fingertips until fully absorbed into skin. May be used 2-3 times per day
I’m always up to try something new, especially when it has more natural ingredients in it, so I bought a bottle and I’ve been using it for the last three weeks.
- Has a really nice, light scent
- Goes on smoothly, and soaks in easily
- Leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed
- A little goes a long way
- It seems to be helping smooth my wrinkles, but the jury is still out
If you want to check it out, you can click on the link below.