I admit it, I’m a sucker for eye creams. Recently I tried one called Glytone Eye Cream, made by a company that specializes in acne products and has been around since the 1940s.
- More youthful-looking eyes with glytone antioxidant anti-aging eye cream
- Time-released antioxidants vitamin C and E, and red tea flavonoids provide your skin with continual protection against environmental damage
- Caffeine to help diminish puffiness
- Licorice Extract lightens and brightens dark under eye circles
- Also has hyaluronic acid, which adds moisture
Water, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaisononanoate, Xylitylglucoside, Glycol Palmitate, Anhydroxylitol, Polyacrylate-13, Arachidyl Alcohol, Xylitol, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Dimethicone, Caffeine, Butylene Glycol, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Aspalath
I liked the way it went on, the smell was great, but did it do the trick with my wrinkles? Yeah, actually, the stuff is good! I plan to keep this in my rotation awhile!
On Stephanie’s Thumbs Up Meter, I’m giving it…