Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask – just in time for Halloween
Facial Masks fit right in during Halloween. This is one of the products that you need to be committed to. It’s not like Mr Miyagi. Wax on Wax Off! For most products you apply the product and let it dry for ten minutes or more and then gently remove , with luke warm water and then pat dry. There are a million and one home remedies for face masks. Personally I just don’t have the time to make them. I can barely find time to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich. I am willing to pay for someone to make and package the perfect formula for me. The one product I have been using recently is Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask. Hands down I would rather put this on my face then one of those plastic Halloween Mask. I just can’t stand the smell of those things, not alone you can barely breath in them. Lets also face the facts Im too old to be dressing up.
Dead Sea Mud Mask offers Natural Remedies for Common Skin Problems:
– Deep cleansing Dead Sea mud draws out impurities, toxins and dirt particles, leaving your skin fresh and clean
– Fine grains act as an exfoliate, removing dead skin cells for a rejuvenating glow
– Tightens the pores for an anti-aging effect
– Moisturizes and hydrates the skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
– Improves blood circulation and initiates natural skin regeneration, adding an all-day radiance to your skin
– Effective relief for skin disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
For centuries people have traveled from all over the world to the Dead Sea
to slather themselves in its nutrient-rich mud. The concentration of over 21 different minerals
offers the ultimate natural skin care formula. Now there’s no need to travel so far –
experience the same beauty benefits at home using the Dead Sea Mud Mask.
This stuff looks like a mask should! It’s dark, smooth to the touch, and some how just feels right. You could even wear it to the door on Halloween night when you are handing out candy.
All Natural and Organic ingredients include: Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Organic Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan Gum
That’s right you can even get a free Ebook to read. So my recommendation is Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask + Ebook + Large glass of wine.